Sportsman XP 1000 S
PERFORMANCE TO RIDE EVERYWHERE
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
REDEFINING THE SPORT ATV CATEGORY
Unthinkable stability, control and traction to take on the trails less traveled.
SPORTSMAN XP 1000 S
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- High Output LED Headlights
- 500 Lb. of Total Rack Capacity
- 1,830 Lb. Towing Capacity
- Exclusive ProSteer Technology
- 27" Duro Tires & 14" Aluminum Wheels
- 3,500 Lb. Polaris HD Winch with Synthetic Rope
- 56.7" Wide Stance & 11.4"/14"Front/Rear Suspension Travel
- 12" Ground Clearnance
- Engine Type
- ProStar® 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin-Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H; Shaft Drive
- Drive System Type
- High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD / 2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- High-Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 29 cm (11.4") Travel
- Rear Suspension
- High-Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 35.5 cm (14") Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic operated disc brakes on front and rear wheels
- Parking Brake
- Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9-14; Duro Power Grip II
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 11-14; Duro Power Grip II
- 14" Cast Aluminium
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 91 kg (200 lb) / 136 kg (300 lb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.9 L (5.25 gal)
- Ground Clearance
- 30.5 cm (12")
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 234.9 x 144.2 x 143.5 cm (92 x 56.7 x 56.3")
- Payload capacity
- 235 kg (518 lb)
- 145.8 cm (57")
- Dry Weight
- 450 kg (992 lb)
- Seat Height
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 830 kg (1,874 lb)
- Standard 5.08 cm (2'') receiver
- 4" (10.2 cm) LCD Rider Information Center : • All Digital Gauge • Speedometer • Odometer • Tachometer • Two Tripmeters • Hour Metre • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • AWD Indicator • Volt Metre • Coolant Temperature • Hi-Temp Light • Clock • DC Outlet
- L7e, Tractor
No matter the task or adventure, you can pack it on or haul more. With incredible performance and capability for the confidence to push further and work harder.
Stronger Chassis Design
Tow it hard, load it heavy and charge over the harshest terrain - with 31% larger main frame tubing, the chassis is one of the strongest we’ve ever built.
1,830 Lb. Towing Capability
Hook on and go with the biggest loads. With the ability to tow up to 1,830 Lb., the Sportsman XP 1000 S can move mountains of work, so you don’t have to.
Industry Leading 500 Lb. Rack Capacity
High-capacity racks to load whatever you need and more. With a 300 lb. rear rack capacity and 200 lb. front, the combined 500 lb. mark shatters the industry standard.
Log more miles in comfort with more travel, traction and capability to soak up the bumps and ruts of the trail ahead.
Dominate any terrain
Easily overcome obstacles
Conquer the Off Road
Take control in the most challenging terrain with a long-travel suspension design and pure performance and capability with no surprises.
Stability of a 56.7-Inch Stance
Experience a new level of stability and performance with the industry's only 56.7" wide stance. Confidence to crawl large rocks, navigate deep ruts and explore off-camber mountain trails.
14" Long Travel Suspension
Experience a plush ride and optimum control with advanced suspension geometry that reduces unwanted wheel scrub and delivers 11.6” of front travel and 14” of long-travel at the rear.
Ride above unexpected and rutted terrain. A combination of suspension stroke, arched A-arm design and tire size delivers the all-terrain capability of 12” of ground clearance.
Traction of 27" Tires
Conform to any terrain and ride with optimum feedback. The front-to-rear matched 27” Duro Powergrip tires provide perfect vehicle balance and traction while resisting punctures.
With the Sportsman XP 1000 S we created a sport/rec ATV that does more than ever before.
Light the Way
Start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead with powerful LED lights.
Ready to Hitch & Winch
Factory outfitted with the right tools for any job. A standard 2” receiver hitch gives you towing confidence, while a 3,500 lb. winch can help you remove downed trees.