Rzr Trail S 1000 Premium
ULTIMATE TRAIL CAPABILITY
TRAIL AGILITY. ENDLESS COMFORT.
RZR Trail S delivers the perfect combination of quick acceleration, nimble handling, and all-day comfort in a 60" stance.
RZR TRAIL S 1000 PREMIUM
- ProStar 999cc, DOHC Twin Cylinder
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD with Turf mode
- EPS – Electronic power steering with 2.0 turn point to point
- EBS – engine braking system
- Walker Evans Needle Shocks
- 31.1 cm front and 33.5 cm rear wheel Travel
- Front and rear sway bar
- 31.8 cm ground clearance
- 200.7 cm wheelbase
- 36L fuel capacity
- 27’’ GBC Dirt Commander with 8 ply
- Engine Type
- ProStar® 1000, 4-Stroke DOHC Twin-Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H
- Drive System Type
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front shocks
- FOX 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm (12.25") Wheel Travel
- Rear shocks
- FOX 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm IRS 33.5 cm (13.2") Wheel Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9-12; GBC® Dirt Commander
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 11-12; GBC® Dirt Commander
- Cast Aluminium
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- N/A / 136 kg (300 lb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 36 L (9.5 gal)
- Ground Clearance
- 31.8 cm (12.2")
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 272.8 x 152.4 x 176 cm (107 x 60 x 69.3")
- Payload capacity
- EU : 336 kg (740 lb); L7e : 470 kg (1,036 lb)
- 201 cm (79")
- Dry Weight
- 598 kg (1,318 lb)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 682 kg (1,503 lb)
- EU : Receiver Only, Tractor : Receiver w/ ECE R55 ball
- Single Analog Dial with 4" LCD Rider Information Centre: • Speedometer • Tachometer • Odometer • Tripmeter • Clock • Hour Meter • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • Coolant Temperature • Volt Meter • Service Indicator and Codes • Seatbelt Reminder Light • Gear Indicator • DC Outlet
- LED, ECE
- EU, Tractor
Never let the fun end with the all-day comfort of the plush suspension and premium ergonomics of RZR Trail S. Push for more in every turn.
Enjoy a smooth ride with 13.2" class-leading suspension travel that soaks up every bump, rut and rock, and roll over the terrain with ease on 27" tires.
Optimized ergonomics for comfort and better sightlines. An adjustable seat, and tilt steering wheel, delivers the perfect position for all types of riders.
Ride challenging terrain with the added security and protection from the elements with sturdy full doors and a wrap-around roll cage for rear coverage.
Make It Your RZR
With a full range of Polaris Engineered accessories, including easily installed windshield and roof options, you can take comfort and protection even further.
We built the RZR Trail S as the quickest accelerating machine with a class-leading power-to-weight advantage and obstacle conquring torque.
Built for stable agility
12.5" of ground clearance
ProStar 1000 Engine
The most comfortable, best handling, and quickest accelerating, 60" trail side-by-side with unrestricted trail capability.
The Right Power
With the 999cc ProStar engine, you get class-leading power-to-weight advantage for tight corner-to-corner acceleration and instant response.
The Perfect Line
Enjoy control that never wavers. Smooth power steering, class-leading turning radius, optimum sightlines, and compact wheelbase to avoid obstacles and explore tight trails.
Keep the ride going. The RZR Trail S is ready with durable clutches for smooth engagement, a strong belt life, and more puncture-resistant tires.